amplifyme is looking for provocative and creative film submissions concerning our hyperconnnectdness
but inability to feel meaningfully connected to others. Your submission can be of a length and format
of your choice (cellphone, camcorder or other digital media). Include interviews, acting, or a
symbolic/metaphorical depiction of the theme. Be creative!
Your piece should cover any of the below ideas/topics:
- What feelings motivate individual communication choices? Consider: lonlieness, enjoyment, boredom, fear avoidance, anxiety, patience, love, etc.
Due to being constantly connected, are connection with others less meaningful/rewarding?
Is your online personality reflective of the current you, the old you or the person you want to be?
- Are there more communication breakdowns than before? How is this making you feel? How do you feel about others?
- What kind of human beings are being created as a result of practicing these communication choices habitually?
- Are the barriers we are putting up preventing us from growing, improving, and recognizing growth and improvement of others?
- How does this impact our connectedness to others/community?
- To Submit a Video-
Please give a brief description and send an email with an online link (Vimeo, Youtube etc...) to:
firstname.lastname@example.org 617-557-9200 www.amplifyme.us
amplifyme Home Page
Your submissions may be included in the debut screening of a new film on September 28th 2011 at the:
1040 Lincoln Rd.
Miami Beach, FL 33139